Strengthen your skills with the best education for your profession.Lunch & Learn
Credential Prep Courses
FM Knowledge Base Chapter News
Network with peers and build valuable professional relationships.Events
Board & Committees
What are the benefits
of becoming a
Seattle Chapter member?
For facility managers, the opportunity to network with your peers, attend local educational events and learn from others experiences through the monthly programs offered by the Seattle Chapter. For associate members you will have an opportunity to provide information on your services to local members.IFMA Seattle Mission
To create an environment that supports the diverse membership of IFMA and encourages each member's growth in the areas of facility management most important to them as an individual.read more
- IFMA Seattle Newsletter Fall 2016
How to Get Your Building Energy Star Certified.
An Introduction and Energy Star Building Certification and Partnership from Dora Taylor, Regional Program Director for Energy Star in the Northwest Region.
Present your company personally at our monthly Chapter Lunch & Learn meetings. Only $350. Only
5 spots remaining for this calendar year.
Discover benefits and details.
- Building Engineer | Benaroya Hall/Seattle Symphony | Seattle
- Facilities Assistant | Community Health Plan of Washington | Seattle
- Receptionist | Community Health Plan of Washington | Seattle
- Critical Facility Engineer | McKinstry | Seattle
- Senior Director of Facilities Operations and Maintenance | Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic | Toppenish, WA
- Harbor Operations Supervisor | Port of Seattle | Shilshole Bay Marina
- Facilities Construction Division Manager | Pierce County Facilities Management Department | Tacoma