Strengthen your skills with the best education for your profession.Lunch & Learn
Credential Prep Courses
FM Knowledge Base Chapter News
Network with peers and build valuable professional relationships.Events
Board & Committees
What are the benefits
of becoming a
Seattle Chapter member?
For facility managers, the opportunity to network with your peers, attend local educational events and learn from others experiences through the monthly programs offered by the Seattle Chapter. For associate members you will have an opportunity to provide information on your services to local members.IFMA Seattle Mission
To create an environment that supports the diverse membership of IFMA and encourages each member's growth in the areas of facility management most important to them as an individual.read more
- IFMA Seattle Newsletter Fall 2016
How to Get Your Building Energy Star Certified.
An Introduction and Energy Star Building Certification and Partnership from Dora Taylor, Regional Program Director for Energy Star in the Northwest Region.
From the April 21, 2016 Lunch and Learn Member Meeting, view speaker James Alberson's presentation.
Presentation: "DISC Behavioral Styles: Understanding and Communicating Effectively with your Prospect, Customer, or Colleague"
Present your company personally at our monthly Chapter Lunch & Learn meetings. Only $350. Only
5 spots remaining for this calendar year.
Discover benefits and details.
- Facilities Maintenance Engineer - Refrigeration Technician | Seattle Art Museum | Seattle
- Facilities Maintenance Technician | Gate Gourmet | Seattle
- Project Manager | Auburn Mechanical | Auburn, WA
- Maintenance Engineer | Space Needle | Seattle
- Facilities Manager | Seattle Aquarium | Seattle
- Technical Facilities Manager | Hines | Seattle
- HVAC Technician (Data Center) | McKinstry | Olympia