Employment Opportunities for IFMA Seattle MembersBe sure to check back often, as this page is updated when new job postings become available.
None at this time
Career Opportunities, Jobs, Resumes
To submit a job listing or resume, please send an e-mail to Jaimee at IFMA@AMInc.org.
- The text of your listing should be within the body of the e-mail, and should not exceed approximately 75 words. We reserve the right to edit all submissions.
- IFMA Members: The service is free to IFMA Seattle members. It will be posted on the website and in the monthly newsletter.
- IFMA Non-Members: You may also send in job postings. If the job is for a facility manager or facility support, the service is free to non-members as well. If the company is not a member and the position is not a facility job (i.e. sales, real estate), it is $50 for each job post on the website.
- All listings are retained for 60 days; to extend this period, please resubmit upon expiration.
- Note that for resume listings, you must be a current IFMA member. It will remain on the website for 60 days. Your resume may be part of the e-mail itself, or sent as an attachment in one of the following formats: PDF, Microsoft Word or plain text
RESUME: Lyle Livermont | Facilities Maintenance and Operations, Project Management and Administration
Lyle Livermont Profile:
Extensive and successful hands on experience in facilities maintenance and operations, project management and administration. Proven track record in managing numerous projects simultaneously including, but not limited to, projects related to rapid growth re-engineering, asset acquisition and disposition, construction, as well as vendor management. Recognized for abilities to interact with customers, contractors, motivate to action, resolve problems, make quality decisions and provide excellent customer service.
Read Full Resume, Work History, References and Contact
Employment Opportunity Descriptions
Job Opportunity: Limited-Term Capital Project Coordinator in Facilities | City of Renton | Renton
The City of Renton is seeking a Limited-Term Capital Project Coordinator in the Facilities Division. Closes 10/3/17
Perform project management functions in support of the capital improvement and block grant programs for parks and other city ; manage, design and construction contracts; coordinate projects with other City staff, outside agencies and user groups and contractors/consultants; provide support for other City projects; serve as technical resource for department personnel; develop and manage project budgets.
Full Job Description and Apply Online